BOOK JULIA AS A SPEAKER
Julia Becker Collins
Julia is an accomplished speaker featured on podcasts and online webinars, pulling from her 15 years of experience in business strategy, marketing, and leadership as well as her personal triumphs and obstacles to educate the next generation of women in business.
She is the Chief Operating Officer at Vision Advertising, a women-owned marketing agency located in Massachusetts. Recently returning from medical leave due to thyroid cancer, she’s quickly plunged back into business while continuing treatment and shares lessons learned from her obstacles. To discuss booking Julia, please reach out and book a discovery call.Julia’s speaker sheet
Book Julia to Speak
Julia is an experienced speaker on topics ranging from executive leadership to how endurance athletics impact business. If you’re interested in booking Julia as your keynote speaker, as your podcast guest, for a live interview, or to present a professional webinar or workshop, reach out today!
- Making Social Media Work for You
- Crisis Management
- Brand Reputation Management
- Why You Need a Marketing strategy
- What Long-Distance Running Tells You About Business
- Tips from an Endurance Athlete About Overcoming Adversity
- Investing in an Internship Program
- The Best Use of Marketing with your Resources
- Leadership Transitions
- How to Network
- The Value of Saying "No"